Welcome to University Common Computing!
University Common Computing (UCC) is committed to fostering the higher educational experience through the intelligent design, sustainability, and evolution of classrooms and computing sites. This commitment stretches beyond technology to help bridge the gap between educators and students by bringing together the elements of exceptional customer service, carefully orchestrated partnerships, and strategic initiatives.
As a dedicated and cohesive team working to provide classroom multimedia support and common computing services to the ASU academic community, UCC strives to assist its clients in a responsive and effective manner. University Common Computing also offers a variety of tools and services to help faculty, staff, and students integrate technology into the educational process.
- Support for University Classrooms (Technical Assistance - Equipment Trainings - Multimedia Installations)
- Support for Computing Sites (Technical Assistance – Hardware and Software Installations – Printing)
- Equipment and Classroom Demonstrations (Current and Emerging Technologies – Hands-on Orientations)
- Technology Studio (Software/OS Installations – Antivirus Installs and Virus Removals – First Level Hardware Diagnostics)
- SSM is responsible for the design, maintenance, and distribution of the Common Image (Mac OS X and Windows)